Accountancy, being said as Accounting, is the discipline of measuring, processing, and communicating financial and non financial information about economic entities. It is believed to be the language of a market world.
- C - Cost Accounting deals with recording, classifying and summarizing the details of materials, labor and overhead necessary to produce and sell product or service.
- A - Financial Accounting deals primarily with providing information to external data-users, including but not limited to financial statements.
- D - Auditing deals with an independent verification and examination of the accounting records to verify the accuracy and transparency. This is the essence of stability of one entity.
- B. Management Advisory Services is one of sub-discipline of Public Accounting
- C. Analyzing the transaction preparatory to the recording process is one of mechanical aspect of accounting.
- A - Because a non-CPA (without a CPA license) are not allowed to engage in public accounting. To do so is prohibited under Accountancy law. All others are true statements.
- A - Bookkeeper define as a person with knowledge of accounting, who does the routine work of recording, classifying, and summarizing phases of accounting.
- A - Accounting professor is the person who is responsible for the formation and molding the mind of competitive accountants and consultants.
- C - PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) is the government agency in charge of regulating and licensing the practices of profession.
- B - Management Accounting is one of private accounting.
Accountancy deals with the following:
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Accounting information systems
- Tax accounting
- Forensic accounting
Accountancy profession deals with taxes and financial status of an organization. Read on the difference with these two at https://brainly.ph/question/2129551.
Business marketing is a discipline that deals with the economy. Read on the details at https://brainly.ph/question/467321.
Is it necessary to hire a bookkeeper or an accountant? Read the answer at https://brainly.ph/question/1439777.